24 Hr public Moorings (Staithe)
Built in 1760 and situated on Ranworth broad this delightful pub has now re-opened offering a range of decent beers and food. Previous names for the pub were The Jolly Farmers and the Jolly Maltsters In 1936 Landlord Thomas James Starling was fined 10/- for selling out of hours. Originally just a bar the restaurant was added in the 1980's
Moorings close by with electric, water, waste bins etc. Beer garden to the front of the pub.